Rooms, Suites, & More
Main Lodge Rooms & Suites
Choose from a variety of charmingly appointed guest rooms in our main lodge. We offer standard guest rooms and One and Two-Bedroom Family Suites, many of which feature striking mountain views.
Two- & Three-Bedroom Villas
Immerse yourself in luxury in one of our vacation Villas. Our Two- and Three-Bedroom Villas are tucked away on 61 secluded acres and offer unparalleled elegance and comfort in a tranquil setting high above the mountain valley.
Guest Houses Chalets
Perfect for the whole family, our Guest Houses feature two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, living room, and much more. These cozy cabins are ideal for reunions or yearly vacations.
Explore Trapp Family Lodge
- Three Dining Outlets – All Serving Farm-to-Table Cuisine
Dine in the Main Dining Room, DeliBakery, or the Lounge for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
- Slayton Pasture Cabin – 3 Miles from the Ski Center
Take a break from skiing and snowshoeing to enjoy a warm meal at this cozy cabin.
- von Trapp Brewing – Homemade Brews
Enjoy homemade lagers made right here at our resort.
- The Wine Cellar – Wine Tastings & Private Dinners
Taste red, white, and blush wines as well as champagne and sparkling wine in the Wine Cellar.
- Pools & Hot Tubs – Swim & Relax
Swim in one of our indoor or outdoor pools or relax in our 20-person hot tub.
- Fitness Center – Keep up Routines
A state-of-the-art facility with everything you need to stay fit and active.
- Recreation Activities – So Much to Do
Hiking, mountain biking, bird watching, disc golf, and much more awaits at Trapp Family Lodge.
- On-Site Gardens – Explore Our Colorful Gardens
Take a tour of our beautiful gardens and learn about what we grow here at our resort.
- Event Space – Host Unforgettable Events
Whether for a wedding or business meeting – Trapp Family Lodge has the perfect event space for you.