Our Snowshoe Trails in Stowe, Vermont
Dashing through the snow! What a great way to enjoy the outdoors in the winter time, get some exercise and have fun all at the same time!
Showshoeing is just one of our many outdoor activities. Expertly taught classes and clinics cover everything you'll need to know before venturing out onto the trails (or off the trails), from understanding binding systems and choosing the right clothing to efficient, energy saving techniques for steep hill climbs. You may want to join one of our scheduled Stowe, Vermont group snowshoeing tours. Or, if you prefer going out on your own but are not familiar with the terrain, we can help you plan a route that suits your experience and confidence.
Snowshoeing is dependent on snow accumulation & weather conditions. Please call the Outdoor Center at (802) 253-5755 for trail reports & changes to scheduled tours.
Rates for Skis, Boots, Poles, Snowshoes & Backcountry!
2014-2015 Winter Rates
- Adult $25/day $100/week
- Child $15/day $70/week
- Snowshoes $20/day $85/week
- Performance Ski Set $40/day $200/week
- World Cup Ski Package $50/day $200/week
- Pulk $10/hour (as available)
- Nordic Cab $15/hour (as available)
Backcountry Rentals also available (call the Outdoor Center/Ski Shop for more information - x5755)
Cross country skiing daily pass rates
- Adult $25*
- Junior (12-18) $15
- Child (6-11) $10
- Senior (65+) $20
- Children (0-5) Free
*After 2pm $18. After 2 pm plus all next day $35
Instruction and Winter Tours
Cross country skiing / snowshoeing instruction and winter tours on our property.
2014-2015 Winter Lesson Rates:
- Daily 1 hour Group Lesson $25/person (10am,11am & 1pm)
- Private Lesson $70 (each extra person $20)
- Ski School Package Adult $55 Child $35 (includes equipment, trail pass & lesson)
- Skate Skiing Clinic $45/person (includes equipment)Pass Required!
Note: Some of our instructors speak Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Norwegian and even a little bit of Polish. Please arrange ahead of time for specific language speaking instructors for private instruction.
3-Day Performance Private Racing Package:
Train with an elite member of Team VTXC
$250 by appointment
$350 with equipment & passes included
Day 1 - Assessment & Analysis
Day 2 - Technique / Training
Day 3 - Review, Workout & Goal Setting Session
Cross country skiing season pass rates
Winter 2014/2015 Season Passes
- Adult $250
- Couples Pass $425
- Junior (12-18) $50
- Child (6-11) $25
- Child (5 and under) Free
- Family (2 Adults, 2 Children up to 18) $450
- Senior (65+) $175
- Senior Couple Pass (65+) $250
Year Round 2014/2015 Season Passes
These Add-On Passes are only valid with purchase of a Winter 2014/2015 Season Pass.
- Adult $75
- Couple Pass $90
- Junior/Team Member (12-18) $25
- Child (6-11) $25
- Family (2 Adults, 2 Children up to 18) $100
- Senior (65+) $50
- Senior Couple Pass (65+) $90