Activities to Delight Every Age
The Trapp Family Lodge Mountain Kids Club and Activity Center is designed to offer kids of all ages an opportunity for fun and adventure in Vermont!
Mountain Kids Club Theme Days starting June 21!
Mountain Kids Club Theme Days
June 21 - August 10, 2014
Monday - Animal Planet
• Today’s theme is Animal Planet! Meet our chickens, cows and hogs while learning about other animals. We’ll be making eco-friendly crafts to take home and playing fun animal themed games. Please pack sun protection, a swimsuit and close-toed shoes.
Tuesday - Exploration
• Calling all explorers! We’ll need to use our map to find our way around different activity stations on the Trapp Family Lodge property. Please pack sun protection, a swimsuit, and close-toed shoes.
Wednesday - Wet and Wild
• Get Wet and Wild as we play group games using water balloons and bubbles! Please pack sun protection, a swimsuit, and water shoes.
Thursday - Where the Wild Things Are
• Today’s theme will be focused around the child’s imagination. Please pack sun protection, a swimsuit, and close-toed shoes.
Friday – Dinosaurs
• Today’s theme is Dinosaurs! Learn about T-rex and his other pals using crafts and games.
Saturday - Vermont Adventure
• These are a few of our favorite things…Children will be active and having fun while learning about the Green Mountain State.
Sunday - Mad Science
• Mountain Kids Club is looking for lab assistants to help with tie-dyeing, volcano explosions, and other fun experiments! We’ll be getting messy today, dress accordingly.
To sign up or for additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (802) 253-5722.
Please Note -
• All children attending MKC must be completely toilet trained. Due to state laws, we are unable to accommodate children in pull-up, diapers or any other training devices. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause some families; please ask for a babysitting list at the front desk of the Fitness Center.
• Mountain Kids Club accommodates child between the ages of 3 and 12. If your child is older and would like to attend Mountain Kids Club, please contact the Fitness Center in advance.