Timesharing the Way It Should BeThe opportunity for fractional ownership in our Vermont Guest Houses is available through our resale office, and it is very affordable. The Trapp Family Lodge provides management services so you can relax and enjoy your valuable vacation time without the worry of traditional ownership. Find out why so many owners have made the Guest Houses part of their family traditions for over 30 years.
The quality of our Guest Houses is exceptional. From the redwood exteriors to the extensive use of oak woodwork on the interiors, they are built to provide lasting beauty. Our spacious two-bedroom, two bath units can easily accommodate six people, with fully equipped kitchens, woodstoves, balconies and spectacular mountain views. Timesharing allows ownership of weekly segments on either a "fixed" or "floating" week basis. In addition to the obvious cost benefits of owning vacation accommodations instead of renting, the following benefits are enjoyed by owners:
- The Guest Houses project is a Premier member of Interval International, which allows owners to trade among a network of over 2200 resorts in more than 75 different countries. www.intervalworld.com
- An in-house swap program allows owners to trade for different weeks than the ones they own, thereby giving them the opportunity to enjoy Northern Vermont in all four seasons.
- An on-site rental program provides the potential for income when owners choose not to use their weeks.
- All maintenance is provided by a professional management team. Owners are only responsible for maintenance costs proportionate to the time they own.
- Owners can be assured of accommodations without reservations.
Ownership HighlightsFor more than 30 years, the Guest Houses have offered the opportunity to own a piece of one of the most unique and beautiful properties in the country. The perfect way to guarantee your mountain retreat forever, without the inconveniences of traditional second home ownership. As Vermont's only "Premier" member of Interval International, you can participate in an exchange system that offers a world of choice. The Trapp Family Lodge's management team provides maintenance services for your piece of mind. Solid, stable management is a key to a successful ownership.
With amenities such as the 60 miles of skiing, hiking and mountain bike trails on our 2500 acre property, and a splendid fitness center, you won't need to leave the property. But you may want to, in order to enjoy all of the wonderful activities available in Stowe. The Guest Houses offer “million dollar” views, serenity, service, and a long list of amenities, all at a very affordable price.
Email Treg Boerger: email@example.com