Enjoy get-togethers with family and friends at the hearth, deck, or patio. With outstanding views and access to the numerous amenities and activities of our 2,500 acre property, you'll enjoy the best of Stowe and Vermont with our timeshares.
- The Guest Houses project is a Premier member of Interval International, which allows owners to trade among a network of over 2200 resorts in more than 75 different countries. www.intervalworld.com
- An in-house swap program allows owners to trade for different weeks than the ones they own, thereby giving them the opportunity to enjoy Northern Vermont in all four seasons.
- An on-site rental program provides the potential for income when owners choose not to use their weeks.
- All maintenance is provided by a professional management team. Owners are only responsible for maintenance costs proportionate to the time they own.
- Owners can be assured of accommodations without reservations.
- Please review our Guest House Rules.
Ownership HighlightsFor more than 30 years, the Guest Houses have offered the opportunity to own a piece of one of the most unique and beautiful properties in the country. The perfect way to guarantee your mountain retreat forever, without the inconveniences of traditional second home ownership. As Vermont's only "Premier" member of Interval International, you can participate in an exchange system that offers a world of choice. The Trapp Family Lodge's management team provides maintenance services for your piece of mind. Solid, stable management is a key to a successful ownership.
With amenities such as the 60 miles of skiing, hiking and mountain bike trails on our 2500 acre property, and a splendid fitness center, you won't need to leave the property. But you may want to, in order to enjoy all of the wonderful activities available in Stowe. The Guest Houses offer “million dollar” views, serenity, service, and a long list of amenities, all at a very affordable price.
Email Treg Boerger: email@example.com