Enjoy get-togethers with family and friends at the hearth, deck, or patio. With outstanding views and access to the numerous amenities and activities of our 2,600 acre property, you'll enjoy the best of Stowe and Vermont with our timeshares.
Our sought-after time share units offer first-class resort amenities year round and breathtaking views of the Worcester Range of mountains. Come see why multiple generations of families have called our Guest Houses their home away from home.
- The Guest Houses project is a Premier member of Interval International, which allows owners to trade among a network of over 2200 resorts in more than 75 different countries. www.intervalworld.com
- An in-house swap program allows owners to trade for different weeks than the ones they own, thereby giving them the opportunity to enjoy Northern Vermont in all four seasons.
- An on-site rental program provides the potential for income when owners choose not to use their weeks.
- All maintenance is provided by a professional management team. Owners are only responsible for maintenance costs proportionate to the time they own.
- Owners can be assured of accommodations without reservations.
Guest House FAQ
Trapp Family Lodge Guest Houses are privately owned timeshare units (one- or two-week ownership is the most common). The Lodge is a 96-room hotel. The Villas are luxury fractional ownership homes. The Guest Houses and Villas enjoy full use of the lodge amenities and facilities.
Owners have deeded ownership as a co-op, which can be passed on from generation to generation.
Yes, we have been offering resales for over 20 years, and have one of the most successful resale programs in the industry. A proven resale program is very important to consider when purchasing, and resale can offer outstanding value. Prices are not inflated with the same cost as most developer sales.
Two bedrooms. The primary bedroom has a queen-size bed, the second bedroom has two single beds, and the living room has a queen-size sleeper sofa. They will easily accommodate six people.
All Guest Houses have a wood stove. Firewood with fire starter is provided.
Yes, we have a beautiful Fitness Center with indoor pool. There are designated adult and family swim times. The fitness center includes a well-equipped gym and a 24-person outdoor hot tub.
Yes, we have an outdoor family pool located near the Fitness Center.
Yes, there are 2,600 acres to explore, and you have use of the cross-country ski and snowshoe trails. Mountain bike trails are available as well. Check with the Outdoor Activity Center for more details.
No. The Guest Houses have fully equipped kitchens, which include a stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and dishwashing detergent, microwave, coffeemaker with filters, cooking and eating utensils for six, paper towels, toilet tissue, dish soap, and salt and pepper.
No. The Guest Houses have towels and linens for six, with a midweek linen exchange.
1,100 square feet.
Two full baths, one of which is in the primary bedroom.
Yes, they have DVDs/VCRs & wireless internet service.
No, but there are coin-operated washers and dryers in the Laundry Building near the Guest Houses.