Massage is a great way to relax after a tiring workout or trek through the mountains, though we understand if you want to treat yourself to a quiet, revitalizing experience “just because”. Our Fitness Center has two dedicated massage rooms, both of which offer a tranquil oasis where you can unwind in peaceful serenity. Contact the Fitness Center to arrange a massage treatment.
Please note that we are currently only offering the 60-minute versions of our Therapeutic Massage and our Peppermint Foot Revitalizer.
View our full list of treatments and call the Fitness Center to book yours today! 802.253.5722
Please note: There is a 24-hour cancellation policy.
At TFL Massage Spa our guest’s health and safety are paramount, and our guests will continue to receive the best treatment(s) they have come to rely on. Our therapists are eager to provide our guests with a soothing, rejuvenating and beneficial massage during their stay at TFL.
Trapp Family Lodge Is Requesting Our Massage Guests Commit To:
1. Guests are required to fill out this Health Survey before they arrive. Per the CDC, symptoms include cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated muscle pain, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell. If a guest responds in the affirmative, they will be asked to cancel or reschedule
2. Guests will be required to wear a mask (bring their own or we can provide one). Both therapist and massage guest will sanitize their hands upon entering the Fitness Center.
3. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment and remain at the Fitness Center front door. Your therapist will greet you at the Fitness Center front door and take you directly to your treatment room.
4. While we are so happy to see you again, we will be observing physical distancing – yes, this means no hugging or handshaking. We ask the client to help us keep the conversation limited to their health and wellness so we may ensure the required sanitation between clients. (Droplets)
Trapp Family Lodge Massage Therapists Are Committed To:
1. Following requirements regarding their health and wellness. They will be cleared to work each day via a health check, wearing a face mask and following a hand washing protocol.
2. Implementing enhanced cleaning procedures for safe practices to include thoroughly sanitizing all surfaces including massage table, massage face cradle, doorknobs, pens etc.
3. We will be attentive to the “traffic flow” of the massage suite to keep physical distancing in mind. We have two treatment rooms and will be alternating them to give more cleaning time.
4.The windows in the treatment rooms will be open when feasible.
5. Only massage guests will be permitted in the Massage Suite unless a caregiver is accompanying the client or a parent accompanies a child.
If you have any questions please call the Fitness Center at 802-253-5722. Thanks for your understanding and flexibility. We look forward to seeing on our property again!
30 Minutes $75.00 | 60 Minutes $115.00| 90 Minutes $150.00
Add Steamed Towels for $10
Our therapists practice a blend of Swedish/Sports Massage, and integrate Shiatsu/Acupressure to release all your stress and tension.
60 Minutes $130.00 | 90 Minutes $160.00Creating sensations of comfort & warmth. Experience the soothing and trans-formative effects of our Hot Stone Therapy. Relax while heated basalt lava stones are comfortably placed on the body. This ancient healing art uses warm stones to gently massage and release the tension in your aching muscles.
60 Minutes $115.00 | 90 Minutes $150.00Surrender yourself to a revitalizing sugar/salt scrub. This nourishing exfoliation will remove impurities, leaving your skin silky smooth. Choose from the Seasonal Scrubs: Mango Ginger Brown Sugar or Lavender Salt Glow
55 Minutes $100.00| Add-on 35 Minute Back Massage $60.00This soothing treatment for the face is intended for relaxation and skin rejuvenation. Experience a soothing treat for the face, and feel the effects from head to toe. Relax as your skin is cleansed, gently exfoliated and lightly steamed. Enjoy a full massage of your face, neck, shoulders, and décolleté. A combination of hands-on lifting and firming massage techniques are designed to release facial tension and relax fine lines and wrinkles.Discover true paradise as your feet are pampered with warm steamed towels and massaged. Revitalize with a nourishing honey rose masque. Your face is left feeling radiant and moisturized, your mind, clear and calm.
60 Minutes $100.00| Add-on 30 Minutes $60.00Put your feet up during this refreshing experience as the therapist pampers those tired aching feet with steamed towels. Indulge as the feet are exfoliated with a peppermint scrub and treated to a relaxing massage and spa reflexology. Tender loving care will sooth and revitalize your feet as well as your mind.