Good Morning Yoga
9am-10am Monday – Friday
Privates are available, inquire at the Fitness Center 802-253-5722
The yoga program at Trapp Family Lodge aims to provide you with custom, quality yoga instruction. Through careful attention to your body, we teach principles and techniques that cultivate body awareness, demonstrate proper alignment, promote muscular strength and flexibility, use breath for concentration and relaxation, and improve the quality of your energy.
We all know how essential yoga is for our mind, body and spirit. Join us for indoor yoga in our spacious, well-ventilated Mozart Room.
1. Sign up and payment for the yoga class is required by 5pm the night prior to the class at the Fitness Center (5722) with your name, phone number and email. Class will be limited to 10 people.
2. Guests are required to fill out this survey, which is a series of health-related questions. If you have a cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated muscle pain, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell, for safety of everyone, you will be asked to cancel or reschedule.
3. For your comfort and support during practice, bring your own mat, 2 towels and a water bottle. Tissues might also be helpful. Mats are available for pick up at the Fitness Center; they may be purchased, or borrowed and returned.
4. Please meet your instructor at the Mozart Room. It’s located in the West Wing of the hotel. There is an outside entrance to the West Wing; walk up the dirt service road between the hotel grounds and the Outdoor Center.
5. We abide by the CDC guidelines for yoga by observing physical distancing and wearing a mask. The town of Stowe requires face coverings when inside buildings at all times.
Please understand that our yoga instructors will not be doing any physical assists/hands-on adjustments until further notice.
If you have any questions please call the Fitness Center at 802-253-5722. Thanks for your understanding and flexibility. We look forward to seeing on our property!
Wake up to yoga! Our Good Morning Yoga is an ideal way to relax the mind, find space in the body, and unwind after traveling. All levels are welcome!
Outdoor yoga is practiced on the stage in our Concert Meadow during the summer. Come enjoy an accessible yoga class surrounded by fields, flowers, forests, and mountains. Listen to the birds while you breathe and stretch.
Yin is a slow, meditative practice that is designed to address connective tissue tightness. In this practice, postures are held for several minutes to help open up the fascia. If you have perpetually tight hips, shoulders, pelvis, lower back, etc., this practice will be perfect for you.
Vinyasa is a practice that links breath with movement, creating a flow from one posture to the next. In this practice, transitions to and from downward dog are introduced. This class is ideal for more experienced partakers.
1 Hour Private Session $90.00 | Private Session For two or more people $100.00
Two Private Sessions $170.00 for one person, two-one hour sessions
Three Private Sessions $250.00 for one person, three-one hour sessions